Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 530
Carbs – 50g
Protein – 42g
Fat – 17g
Serves Serves 4
For The Chicken Satay
- Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.
- 1 onion - sliced.
- 3 cloves of garlic - chopped.
- Thumb-sized cube of ginger - grated.
- 1 red chilli - deseeded and finely chopped.
- 100g of peanut butter.
- 100g of natural yoghurt.
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Tbsp of honey.
- Tbsp of curry powder.
- 500g of chicken breast - diced.
Delicious, light and fluffy pancakes which use coconut flour rather than wheat flour, making the
Chicken Tikka Rice Bake
So simple, so tasty and soon to become one of your weeknight favourites! This is also great as a hig
BBQ Chicken and Cous Cous Feta Salad
Fresh and healthy lunch or mid-week dinner option! A sticky bbq marinade to coat the chicken breas