Creamy Harissa & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
This Creamy Harissa & Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta is possibly the easiest and most fuss-free pasta dish we’ve ever created and its absolutely delicious. Just blend your rich, creamy and flavourful sauce, then add pasta, its that simple. This is part of our 'Light Bites' series.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 441
Carbs – 63g
Protein – 16g
Fat – 12g
For the pasta:
- 100g of sun-dried tomatoes.
- 1 sweet red pepper - chopped.
- 25g of parmesan - grated.
- 40g of toasted pine nuts.
- Tbsp of harissa paste.
- Tsp of chilli flakes.
- 40g of light cream cheese.
- 250ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 20g of cheddar/ mozzarella cheese mix (optional).
- 300g of pasta (uncooked).
Roast Garlic and Cherry Tomato Pasta
So simple, so fresh, veggie (easily vegan-ised) and ready in 15 mins!
Creamy Cajun Chicken Orzo
Our Creamy Cajun Chicken Orzo is a must try and the absolute epitome of comfort food!
Creamy Fajita Chicken Orzo
We know you guys love a good orzo recipe and this one is an absolute banger. Our Creamy Fajita Chick