Marry Me Chicken Pasta
I think this is called Marry Me Chicken Pasta because if you make it for someone they'll want to marry you after tasting it? That's the effect it has on Karl anyway, but unfortunately I’m already taken… A rich and creamy sauce, that soaks up the herbs and spices left from the pan-fried chicken. This is an unbelievably tasty and comforting, one pan, pasta dish that can work amazingly as a meal prep.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 521
Carbs – 58g
Protein – 37g
Fat – 14g
- 4 small chicken breasts.
- Tablespoon onion powder.
- Tablespoon garlic granules.
- Tablespoon dried oregano.
- Tablespoon smoked paprika.
- Teaspoon mild chilli powder.
- Salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 10g light butter, I used Lurpack.
- 2 shallots, finely chopped.
- 3 cloves of garlic - crushed.
- Tablespoon tomato puree.
- 300ml boiling chicken stock.
- 100ml of single cream.
- 75g sun-dried tomatoes.
- A big handful of fresh basil, chopped.
- 300g casaracce pasta.
Chicken Pesto Rice Bake
This Chicken Pesto Rice Bake carries so many amazing flavours, its super easy and quick to make and
Chicken Teriyaki Meal Prep
Delicious, healthy and super easy meal prep. As seen in episode 4 of our youtube series "HOW TO ME
TGB Chicken Birria Tacos
If you know, you know! This is not an authentic Birria Taco recipe but it's very much streamlined, s