Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 543
Carbs – 31g
Protein – 44g
Fat – 23g
For the pittas:
- 3-4 tbsp of our homemade Peri Peri sauce. Recipe can be found on our website, just search “Peri Peri sauce”.
- 500g of skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- 200g block of halloumi - thinly sliced.
- Light mayonnaise, 1 tsp per pitta.
- Large tomato slices.
- 4 pittas - sliced open to create a pocket.
- Fluffy lettuce, such as Romaine lettuce.
- Chilli jam, 1 tsp per pitta.
Roasted Sweet Red Pepper, N’duja & Tomato Soup with Shredded Chicken
WIth pieces of shredded chicken, hints of thyme, parmesan shavings and crispy N’duja, our Roasted
The Tastiest Healthy Chicken and Chips
The chicken breast has a flavour profile similar to the fried chicken that we all love on a hangover
Peri Peri Chicken Gyros
If you like Peri Peri chicken then you need to try these Peri Peri Chicken Gyros. The juiciest and t