Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 482
Carbs – 61g
Protein – 26g
Fat – 15g
For the Ramen:
- 2 tbsp of 100% coconut oil.
- 3 cloves of garlic - very finely chopped.
- Cube of ginger - very finely chopped.
- 1 chilli - finely chopped.
- 3 spring onions - roughly chopped.
- 1 litre of beef stock (using two stock cubes).
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- 1 tsp of five spice.
- 4 pak choi leaves.
- 1 egg (per serving).
- Chopped spring onion and coriander for garnishing.
- 3 nests of egg noodles.
10 Minute Ramen Noodles
This is my 10 Minute Ramen noodles and its one of my favourite weeknight meals of late. So simple an
Hot Honey Garlic Noodles
Hot Honey sauce is delicious and creates a warm, sweet and spicy sensation on your tongue - that cou
Beef in Black Bean Sauce with Noodles
It’s a takeaway classic and we’ve kept ours light in calories but with plenty of flavour, tossed