Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 482
Carbs – 68g
Protein – 16.6g
For the Chorizo and Red Pepper Orzo:
- 350g of cherry tomatoes - cut into halves.
- 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 150g of chorizo - destined and sliced.
- 3 cloves of garlic - thinly sliced.
- A few sprigs of thyme (optional).
- Red pepper - thinly sliced.
- Red onion - thinly sliced.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 350g of orzo.
- A pinch of chilli flakes.
- Tbsp of oregano.
- A bunch of fresh basil.
- A big squeeze of lemon juice.
Cajun Beef Stir Fry
Ready in ten minutes this Cajun Beef Stir Fry is packed full of veg, high in protein and super tas
Crispy Chilli Beef Noodles
Everybody loves noodles and everybody loves crispy chilli beef, so what’s not to love about this d
Chicken and Chorizo Pasta Pots
Such a simple but tasty lunchtime/ meal prep option. Are these Chicken and Chorizo Pasta Pots are po