Classic Beef Stew
The only classic beef stew recipe you’ll ever need. So comforting and delicious, stewed to perfection with @russelhobbs multi cooker. Making life easier for us and allowing us to serve straight from the kitchen counter to table.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Per serving without sides:
Cals – 488
Carbs – 16g
Fat – 23g
Protein – 50g
For the Classic Beef Stew:
- Tbsp + tsp of extra virgin olive oil, for frying.
- 800g of braising beef.
- 2 celery sticks - finely chopped.
- 2 carrot- chopped into big chunks.
- 4-5 shallots - finely chopped.
- 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- A few sprigs of thyme - remove leaves form stem and chopped.
- A few sprigs of rosemary - remove leaves form stem and chopped.
- 2 bay leaves.
- 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- 500ml of beef stock
- 1 tin of plum tomatoes.
- 175ml of red wine (optional).
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Rigatoni
Our Creamy Tuscan Sausage Rigatoni is an easy, delicious and high protein week night meal! So comfor
Easy Thai Red Noodles
These Easy Thai Red Noodles are extremely fresh and comforting and ready in just 20 mins. Knock up t
Chicken Chorizo Mac ‘N’ Cheese
Nothing shouts cosy night in like a good ol' Mac N Cheese with Chicken and Chorizo thrown in!