Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 480
Carbs – 55g
Protein – 35g
Fat – 12g
Serves Serves 4
- Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 400g of chicken breast - diced.
- 1 red onion - finely chopped.
- 1 sweet red pepper - finely chopped.
- 2-3 of tbsp pesto.
- 300g of penne pasta - cooked. (Weighs 300g when uncooked)
- 2 heaped tbsp of light cream cheese.
- A handful of cherry tomatoes - chopped in half.
- A handful of fresh basil - chopped.
Prawn Saganaki is a summertime favourite in my house and a Greek classic. It’s absolutely deliciou
Vegan Mac ‘N’ Cheese
One of our favourite dishes, veganised! Forget the microwave meal versions and get out the cooking
N’duja Chicken Fiorella Pasta
Deep, bold and vibrant flavours. N’duja is the hero of this party. A simple tomato sauce, with c