Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 613
Carbs – 74g
Fat – 15g
Protein – 42g
For the sauce:
- 300g of chicken breast - diced into small chunks.
- Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 1 egg white.
- 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- 25ml of cold water, to loosen mixture.
- Tbsp of groundnut oil.
- Tbsp of sesame oil.
- 1 red chilli - deseeded and finely chopped.
- Tbsp of sesame seeds, to garnish.
- 1 spring onion - thinly sliced, to garnish.
Beijing Beef. A quick and simple, high protein Fakeaway with a tangy sweet and sour sauce is out of
Crispy Sesame Chicken
This fakeaway is outrageous! Super crispy chicken bites, tossed in a sweet, tangy and sticky sauce.
Chicken Chow Mein
Succulent chicken, crunchy veg and just the perfect amount of kick behind it… The Good Bite’s