Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 155
Carbs – 6g
Protein – 0.9g
Fat – 14g
Serves Serves 4
For The Peri-Peri Sauce
- 2 sweet red pepper - roughly chopped.
- 1 red onion - roughly chopped.
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Tbsp of Paprika.
- Tbsp oregano.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- A handful of fresh coriander.
- Small bunch of fresh basil - chopped.
- 2 red chillies - chopped (or you can use dried bird’s eye chillies, as I did!)
- 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
Moroccan Spiced Falafel Kebabs
Kicking off the new year with an absolute banger! how good do these kebabs look? And they're 100% ve
Peri Peri Traybake
So healthy, so easy and so tasty! This is THE perfect midweek dinner option.
Cajun Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad
Fresh and delicious! Our Cajun Chicken Salad is just that. Salads don't need to be boring, and thi