Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 394
Carbs – 44g
Protein – 21g
Fat – 7g
Serves Serves 4
For The Pumpkin Thai Red Curry
- 600g of pumpkin - peeled and cut into large chunks.
- Tbsp of coconut oil.
- 1 onion - finely chopped.
- 1 red chilli - finely chopped.
- 3 cloves of garlic - crushed.
- Thumb sized piece of ginger - finely chopped.
- 2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- 400ml of chicken stock.
- 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Tsp of turmeric.
- A pinch of chilli powder.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 1 whole broccoli - florets removed from stem.
Chicken Curry Gyros
Chicken Curry Gyros. Nothing more delicious and satiating than Gyros and were taken¬†these one step¬
Vegan Aubergine Masala
Vegan dreams right here. Baked spiced aubergine tossed in a rich, creamy tomato masala sauce. Ridi
Coconut Chickpea Curry
Our Chickpea Coconut Curry is delicious and super easy to make, with a delicately balanced spicy and