Roasted Sweet Red Pepper, N’duja & Tomato Soup with Shredded Chicken
WIth pieces of shredded chicken, hints of thyme, parmesan shavings and crispy N’duja, our Roasted Sweet Red Pepper, N’duja & Tomato Soup, served with crusty sourdough, is like heaven in a bowl.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Per serving w/ slice of sourdough:
Cals – 357
Carbs – 35g
Protein – 23g
Fat – 14g
For the soup:
- 1kg of San Marzano tomatoes (can be subbed for any large tomato) - cut into halves.
- 1 sweet red pepper - chopped.
- 1 whole head of garlic - top chopped off at stem.
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- A few sprigs of thyme.
- 2 ribs of celery - finely chopped.
- 1 onion - finely chopped.
- 2 heaped tsp of N’duja.
- 1 litre of veg stock.
- Tsp of brown sugar.
- Tbsp & 1/2 red wine vinegar.
- 2 small chicken breasts.
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Zest of lemon.
Sausage Kale & Leek Soup
Super healthy, easy to make and delicious. Our Sausage, Kale and Leek Soup is the ultimate winter wa
You won't believe our Aubergine Parmigiana is 100% plant-based. It has a super rich and deep tomato
Airfryer Cornflake Chicken Snack Wrap
Perfect on-the-go and high protein snack wraps. Made with the crispiest cornflake chicken, air fried