Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 645
Carbs – 72.4g
Protein – 25g
Fat – 25g
- Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 6 Sausages - de-skinned. We used standard pork sausages but feel free to use lower calorie or any type for that matter!
- 1 onion - finely chopped.
- 2 sweet red peppers - finely chopped.
- 3 cloves of garlic - crushed.
- 1 red chilli - deseeded and finely chopped.
- Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Bunch of fresh basil - chopped.
- Tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Tbsp of oregano.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 350g of rigatoni.
- 1 ball of mozzarella - sliced.
- 3 tbsp of grated light cheddar.
Cheesy Pesto and Parmesan Pasta
A ridiculously creamy and cheesy pesto parmesan sauce which is ready in the time it takes to cook yo
Garlic Butter Prawn Linguine
Very garlicky and very buttery prawn linguine. This is comfort food at its finest but it’s also su
Pesto Mac n Cheese
I used my lighter mac n cheese sauce, then chucked in some homemade pesto and chicken, the macros ar