Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 476
Carbs – 59g
Protein – 33g
Fat – 10.5g
For the sauce:
For the stir fry:
- 300g of chicken breast - butterflied then cut into thin strips.
- 1/4 of a white cabbage - thinly cut.
- 2-3 carrots - thinly sliced.
- 1 bell pepper - thinly sliced.
- 1 small onion - thinly sliced.
- 3-4 cloves of Garlic - thinly sliced.
- 3-4 big leaves of pak choi - thinly sliced.
- A handful of baby corn - chopped.
- Tbsp of groundnut oil, for frying.
- 4 nest of egg noodles - cooked according to packet instructions.
- Tsp of ground white pepper.
- Tbsp of Mirin.
- Tbsp of honey (optional)
- Spring onions - chopped.
Jerk Chicken Sandwich
There is nothing that screams BBQ as much as this Jerk Chicken Sandwich. Juicy chicken thighs that h
Beijing Beef. A quick and simple, high protein Fakeaway with a tangy sweet and sour sauce is out of
Teriyaki Noodles Meal Prep
Our Teriyaki Noodles serve as a healthy, high protein and delicious meal prep option that's ready in