Bacon and Vegetable Rigatoni
Smoked streaky bacon, juicy bell peppers, cream cheese (bringing the creaminess) and that moreish rigatoni pasta just works so well together. Just take a look at the colour of that sauce, it tastes as good as it looks!.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 532
Carbs – 75g
Fat – 15g
Protein – 23.4g
For the Bacon and Vegetable Rigatoni
- Tbsp of oil (I use avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil).
- 4 rashers of smoked streaky bacon - cut into small strips.
- 1 onion - finely chopped.
- 2 bell pepper - finely chopped.
- 1 courgette - chopped.
- 3 cloves of garlic cloves.
- 400ml of passata.
- Tbsp of oregano.
- Tsp of smoked paprika.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2 tbsp of light cream cheese.
- 250g of rigatoni pasta - cooked (weight when uncooked)
- A bowl of kale - steamed.
Grilled Peri Peri Chicken and Halloumi Sandwich
By far, the best lunch you will ever have. Make sure you have our homemade Peri Peri Sauce recipe
Creamy Lemon Chicken Spaghetti
This Creamy Lemon Chicken Spaghetti so tasty, light and fresh. It take only 15 minutes to make and
Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
A delicious and comforting chicken pasta dish that is high in protein and secretly healthy. Shhh.