BBQ Jerk Chicken w/ Rice and Peas
Our Jamaican inspired BBQ Jerk Chicken w/ Rice and Peas is the perfect summer recipe and sure to impress guests. It's healthy and high protein, with an abundance of strong and rich flavours to compliment a perfect summer's day.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 552
Carbs – 61g
Protein – 29g
Fat – 19g
For the Jerk Chicken:
For the rice and peas:
- 360g of long grain rice - rinsed thoroughly
- 1 tin of light coconut milk + 1/2 tin of water
- 4-6 spring onions - finely chopped.
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme.
- 1 scotch bonnet - left whole.
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger - very thinly sliced.
- 2 cloves of garlic - minced.
- Tsp of All spice.
- Tsp of salt.
- Black pepper, to taste.
- 1 tin of kidney beans - drained and rinsed.
Creamy Pesto Pasta with Chicken
A ridiculously creamy pesto pasta with macros that are spot on?! Sign me up….
Chicken Pesto Rice Bake
This Chicken Pesto Rice Bake carries so many amazing flavours, its super easy and quick to make and
BBQ Chicken Salad w/ Smokey Sweet Potato and Pitta Croutons
I wanted to create a truly comforting salad, and I think I might have achieved that. Juicy BBQ chick