Beef & Sweet Red Pepper Rigatoni Bake
If you’re in need of a super easy and quick, but delicious and comforting pasta recipe, then you need to try my Beef & Sweet Red Pepper Rigatoni Bake. You essentially just chuck it all in the pan together and bake it, leaving you with an amazing tomato sauce, with fresh basil and strong, gooey mozzarella cheese.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 590
Carbs – 67g
Protein – 44g
Fat – 15g
- Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- 450g of 5% fat beef mince.
- 3 cloves of garlic - finely chopped.
- 350g rigatoni (we actually used pennoni rigati).
- 400g of good quality passata.
- Tbsp of tomato puree.
- 2 sweet red pepper - chopped.
- 1 bunch of fresh basil - chopped.
- Dried oregano, to taste.
- 125g of mozzarella.
- 25g of parmesan - grated.
Spaghetti Al Pomodoro
Super fresh and delicious. A stunning weeknight meal that you'll want to make time and time again!
Creamy Chipotle Chicken Pasta
One of my favourite high protein pasta dishes! Our Creamy Chipotle Chicken Pasta is the perfect week
Chilli Beef Meal Prep
Our Sweet Chilli Beef Stir Fry is the perfect, low calorie meal prep option. It’s ready in 15 mins