Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 606
Carbs – 61g
Protein – 44g
Fat – 20g
For the Cajun Chicken:
For the Gnocchi Alfredo:
- 30g of unsalted butter.
- 1 onion - finely chopped.
- 3 cloves of garlic - crushed.
- 400ml of semi skimmed milk.
- 1/2 a chicken stock cube mixed with 250ml of boiling water.
- Tbsp of cornflour, mixed with 2 tbsp of cold water.
- Tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Black pepper, to taste.
- Tbsp of light cream cheese.
- 400g of gnocchi.
- 2 handfuls of spinach.
- 40g of parmesan - grated.
Pesto Mac n Cheese
I used my lighter mac n cheese sauce, then chucked in some homemade pesto and chicken, the macros ar
Garlic Steak Bites, Spicy Potatoes and Cajun Peppercorn Sauce
This was the best dinner I’ve had in a long time! It’s a little bit indulgent but it’s still p
Airfryer Gnocchi in a Creamy Pesto Sauce
If you haven't tried air frying your gnocchi, then you definitely should - it creates wonderful text