The creamiest most cheesiest pasta sauce, served with a delicious chicken breast, bursting with peppery notes and a hint of spice. Our chicken Alfredo is seriously comforting and can you believe it, macro-friendly as well. Thank us later...
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 559
Protein – 41g
Fat – 18.9g
For The Chicken Breast
For The Pasta
- 200g of fettuccine, weight when uncooked.
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely chopped.
- 300ml of skimmed milk.
- 300ml of reduced-salt chicken stock.
- Tbsp of cornflour, mixed with hot water.
- 50ml of double cream.
- 50g of parmesan - grated.
- Salt and lots of freshly ground black pepper.
- Chopped parsley, to garnish.
Roasted Sweet Red Pepper, N’duja & Tomato Soup with Shredded Chicken
WIth pieces of shredded chicken, hints of thyme, parmesan shavings and crispy N’duja, our Roasted
Garlic Chilli Chicken
Crispy chicken thighs tossed in a sauce with the perfect blend of sweet, salty and spice Made as m
An easy and quick summer soup recipe, ours Tortilla Soup boasts all the typical flavours of Mexican