Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 622
Carbs – 74g
Protein – 40g
Fat – 15g
For Cajun Chicken:
For the Orzo:
- Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 onion - finely chopped.
- 1 red pepper - think sliced.
- 3 cloves of garlic - chopped.
- Tbsp of cajun seasoning (can add more if you like).
- Tsp of smoked paprika.
- 350g of orzo.
- 1 litre of semi-skimmed milk.
- 400ml of chicken stock.
- 25g of parmesan - grated.
- A handful of fresh basil - chopped.
- A pinch of chilli flakes.
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Chicken Souvlaki & Oven Baked Chips
The juiciest, most garlicky and zingy chicken kebabs, cooked until just charred and served with gold
Crispy Chicken BBQ Tacos
Healthy, crispy, oven baked chicken tenders seasoned with taco seasoning, combined with a rich and t
Cajun Tofu Fried Rice
This is a delicious, plant-based and high protein fusion of two cuisines. Crispy Cajun Tofu, stir fr