Creamy Kale Pesto Pasta
So easy to make and so full of veg and nutrients, our Creamy Kale Pesto Pasta is one of those secretly healthy but ultimately satisfying pasta dishes. Very easy to adapt into a 100% vegan or vegetarian recipe. The sauce is similar to regular pesto with a bit more of a balanced flavour profile… less salty!
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 478
Carbs – 60g
Protein – 17g
Fat – 19g
For the Kale Pesto Pasta:
- Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 bag of kale.
- 40g of pine nuts.
- A handful of fresh basil.
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3 cloves of garlic - finely chopped.
- 75ml of single cream.(Substitute or omit for veggie/vegan).
- 50g of parmesan. (Substitute or omit for veggie/vegan).
- Tsp of chilli flakes.
- 300g of pasta, any pasta of your choice.
Sausage Kale & Leek Soup
Super healthy, easy to make and delicious. Our Sausage, Kale and Leek Soup is the ultimate winter wa
Creamy Tomato Orzo with Crispy Parmesan Chicken
Inspired by Chicken Parm (kind of), the Creamy Tomato Orzo is punchy, creamy and vibrant, perfectly
Creamy Peri Peri Pasta
Our Creamy Peri Peri Pasta is absolutely delicious - so tasty and satisfying, yet so easy make.