Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
We never shy away from a good pasta dish at The Good Bite and for good reason. Imagine not being able to enjoy this delicious and creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta. We’ve used healthier alternatives, such as semi-skimmed milk, rather than double cream, to keep the calories reasonable but the taste amazing and pasta super creamy.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 524
Carbs – 65g
Fat – 13g
Protein – 35g
For the pasta:
- 1.5 tbsp of olive oil, we used olive from the sun-dried tomato jar, you can use normal Extra virgin olive oil instead.
- 1 shallot - finely chopped.
- 2-3 cloves of garlic - finely chopped.
- 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Tsp of oregano.
- 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- 75g of sun dried tomatoes - chopped.
- 350ml of semi skimmed milk.
- 50g of light cream cheese.
- 300g of fusilli pasta.
- Grated parmesan, to top.
- Fresh basil leaves - to garnish.
For the chicken:
BBQ-Harissa Chicken Sandwich w/ Chorizo and Manchego
This is so tasty and fresh and the perfect way to enjoy a high protein lunch on the go! A delicious
French Toast Croissant Bake
Our French Toast Croissant Bake is the ultimate Brunch show stopper! It's high protein and sure to
Chicken Tikka Kebabs
A perfect summer BBQ recipe. Our Chicken Tikka Kebabs are bursting with flavour, super healthy and g