Easy Thai Red Noodles
These Easy Thai Red Noodles are extremely fresh and comforting and ready in just 20 mins. Knock up the deliciously rich and creamy Thai Red Curry in minutes, then add your noodles, shredded chicken and garnishes. It's as simple as that.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
- 1 chicken breast (approx 250g).
- 1/2 tbsp of groundnut oil.
- 5cm cube of ginger - thinly sliced.
- 2-3 cloves of garlic - grated.
- 3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- 400ml of coconut milk (can be substituted for light coconut milk).
- Tsp of mild chilli powder.
- Tsp of turmeric.
- Tsp of garam masala.
- Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Juice of 1/2 a lime.
- 3 nests of ‘straight-to-wok’ noodles.
- 3-4 spring onions - cut into long, thin strands.
- 1 red chilli - thinly sliced.
Spicy Honey-Lime Noodles
Th best thing about these noodles, other than their ridiculously punchy sweet, citrus flavour, is th
Chilli Beef Noodles
Crispy Beef tossed in a delicious, sweet, tangy and slightly spicy Chilli Sauce combined thick chewy
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Served with freshest, zingiest and creamiest Avocado dressing - you will be wanting this every wee