Garlic Butter & Chilli Spaghetti
This Garlic Butter & Chilli Spaghetti is one of the easiest and most comforting pasta dishes going. A perfect balance of garlic and chilli, made into a creamy pasta sauce, with garlicky chicken and parmesan. So good!
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 540
Carbs – 55g
Protein – 37g
Fat – 18g
For the Garlic Chilli Spaghetti:
- 300g of chicken breast - diced.
- Tsp of garlic granules.
- Tsp of smoked paprika.
- 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt, to taste.
- Fry-lite, for frying chicken breast.
- 40g of unsalted butter.
- 4 cloves of garlic - finely chopped.
- Tsp of chilli flakes.
- Tbsp of tomato puree.
- 2 tbsp of light cream cheese.
- 225g of spaghetti.
- 30g of parmesan - grated.
- A handful of parsley- chopped.
BBQ Chicken & Pepperoni Pizza
These are so tasty, so simple and fuss-free! They have half the calories of a standard takeaway opti
Crispy Chilli Beef Noodles
Everybody loves noodles and everybody loves crispy chilli beef, so what’s not to love about this d
BBQ Chicken Wrap
BBQ Chicken Wrap - literally the tastiest, smoky and slightly spicy BBQ chicken teamed up with a cre