Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 568
Carbs – 61g
Protein – 32g
For the N'duja Orzo with Shredded Chicken:
- 300g of chicken breast.Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 cloves of garlic -crushed.
- 1 onion - finely sliced.
- 1 red chilli - deseeded and finely chopped.
- 90g of N’duja.
- 2 tsp of tomato puree.
- Tsp of smoked paprika.
- Tsp of oregano.
- 300g of orzo.
- 500ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- 100g of tomato sauce (store-bought)
- A handful of fresh parsley
- Fried N’duja, to top (optional).
Baked Cajun Feta Orzo
Our Baked Cajun Feta Orzo is a fuss-free, light, healthy and high protein weeknight dish and perfect
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
These Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes are the epitome of comfort food. They are stuffed with a sup
Chocolate Orange Energy Balls
These are the best energy balls we have ever made and they have a lovely festive feel to them as wel