Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
For the traybake:
- 350g of baby Potatoes
- 1 sweet potato - peeled.
- 750g of skin-on, bone in chicken thighs (swap for skinless to reduce fat content).
- 2 red onions - chopped in half.
- 2 bell peppers - chopped.
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 lime - cut in half.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Tsp of cayenne pepper.
- 2 red chillies, thinly sliced.
- 30g of chopped peanuts, to garnish.
- A handful of fresh coriander.
For the Peanut Sauce:
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Soft and fluffy yeast-free pumpkin cinnamon rolls, cinnamon sugar filling and a maple, cinnamon fros
Creamy Chipotle Chicken Pasta
One of my favourite high protein pasta dishes! Our Creamy Chipotle Chicken Pasta is the perfect week
Cajun Chicken Baguette
Nothing is better than opening up a tasty baguette on your lunchbreak. Full of protein and full of f