Satay Chicken Curry
Our Satay Chicken Curry is bursting with flavour and will leave you craving more. With peanuts, lemongrass and a gentle kick, we are taking all the amazing aspects from Chicken Satay’s flavours and adapting them into a thick and creamy curry sauce that feels super indulgent, but in reality isn’t.
Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Per serving (with 125g of basmati rice):
Cals – 651
Carbs – 50g
Protein – 51
Fat – 26g
For the spice mix:
For the Satay Curry:
- 500g of chicken breast - diced.
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 onion - finely chopped.
- 4 cloves of garlic - crushed.
- 2 red chillies - deseeded and finely chopped.
- 400ml of chicken stock.
- 30g of peanuts.
- 400ml tin of light coconut milk.
- 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Lemongrass stalk - bashed to release aromas.
- A handful of green beans.
- 1 red pepper - thinly sliced.
The ultimate cosy homemade meal! This makes Friday night dinners fun with the whole family, and th
TGB Chicken Birria Tacos
If you know, you know! This is not an authentic Birria Taco recipe but it's very much streamlined, s
Peri Peri Chicken Gyros
If you like Peri Peri chicken then you need to try these Peri Peri Chicken Gyros. The juiciest and t