Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 95
Carbs – 6g
Protein – 3g
Fat – 6g
Serves Makes 20
For The 'Sausage' Rolls
- Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 red onion - finely chopped.
- 3 tbsp of caramelised red onion chutney.
- Two sprigs of fresh rosemary - finely chopped.
- 6 sausages - deskinned.
- 100g of Red Leicester cheese - grated (or any cheese of your choice).
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sheet of pre-rolled puff pastry.
- 1 egg - beaten.
- Black and white sesame seeds.
Viennese Whirls by The Baking Tradie
Who loves Viennese Whirls? We called upon our friends at The Baking Tradie for the best recipe so
Chicken, Cranberry & Camembert Burger
The perfect festive burger. End of. Crispy chicken breast, gooey Camembert and Cranberry sauce.
Naughty Festive Toastie
We've teamed up with Castello to bring you the ultimate naughty festive toastie.