Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 665
Carbs – 72g
Protein – 47g
Fat – 19.7g
For the chilli cheese pasta:
- Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 white onion - finely chopped.
- 2 bell pepper - finely chopped.
- 1 scotch bonnet - chopped, removing seeds is optional.
- 500g of 5% fat lean beef mince.
- 1 & 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- 1 & 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Tsp of mild chilli powder.
- 2 tsp of garlic granules.
- Tsp of ground coriander.
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Tbsp of oregano.
- 500ml of passata.
- 400ml of beef stock.
- 1-2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- A handful of fresh coriander.
- 350g of pasta, any type of pasta.
- 100g of mature light cheddar - grated.
- 50g of Monterey Jack - can be substituted for any type of cheese.
Lasagna Orzo Soup
Lasagna Soup went viral recently so we decided to try our own, with Orzo (on of our faves) and it ca
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
These Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes are the epitome of comfort food. They are stuffed with a sup
Since Megan baked it for the first time, this Banana Bread has been an autumnal staple in our house.