Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 492 (with 1 slice of sourdough)
Carbs – 41g
Fat – 22g
Protein – 27g
Serves Serves 4
For The Stew
- Tbsp of coconut oil.
- 1 onion - finely chopped.
- 3 cloves of garlic - finely sliced.
- 1 red pepper - finely sliced.
- 100g of chorizo - roughly chopped.
- 2 sprigs of rosemary - leaves removed and chopped.
- 1 tin of kidney beans - drained.
- 1 tin of cannelini beans - drained.
- Tsp of smoked paprika.
- 1 dried chilli (optional).
- 1/2 a tin of chopped tomatoes.
- 4 bay leaves.
- 1 chicken stock cube.
- 1.5-2 litres of hot water.
Fajita Pasta Bake
Chicken fajitas are a family favourite, but why not enjoy the flavours in an easy but delicious pa
Baked Feta & Sweet Potato Tacos
They’ve quickly become one of our favourite things to knock up! Very easy and most importantly f
This is my perfect Spaghetti Bolognese recipe and I’ve been making it for years! I wanted to share