Press GO to unleash The Good Bite step by step feature.
Cals – 491
Carbs – 56g
Protein – 28g
Fat – 17.5g
For the firecracker sauce:
For the beef:
- Tbsp groundnut oil or any neutral oil.
- 1 onion - thinly sliced.
- 450g of lean beef steak mince, I used 12%.
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely chopped.
- 10g of ginger - finely grates.
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced.
- Sesame seeds, to garnish.
- 4 spring onions, to garnish.
- 600g of cooked rice, 150g per serving.
- 150g of tenderstem broccoli - sliced.
Garlic Honey Crispy Chicken Rice Bowl
The best way to eat chicken and rice for dinner, super simple and tasty!
Teriyaki Chicken Donburi
For what is essentially a rice bowl, our Chicken Teriyaki Donburi is a healthy, high protein meal wh
Crispy Taco Wedges
Crispy potato wedges, seasoned with taco seasoning and topped with a melted cheese sauce. These are